Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I guess this is the obligatory first post, I generally decide that I sound like an idiot when I read these later so I'll try to keep it brief.

I'm going to use this more or less like a journal of whatever I feel like writing, the theme is going to be just things I like to talk about. I hate reposting so I'll try to keep this as much original content as possible.

Normally I would put way too much effort into keeping myself anonymous and difficult to dox, but I thought I'd try posting as me this time around. Obviously I'm not going to, like, link to my facebook but I think anyone halfway competent could find me.

That's about it, I don't really care if anyone actually reads this, it's as much for me as for other people, but thank you if you do!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment